Monday, March 26, 2007

Change of Wind

Many2

Sunday, a flurry of discussions regarding work permits, salsa and tennis courses, art-degrees and continuing architecture school and suddenly, I'm bound for Osaka on the 2nd of April and returning on the 12th in time for the evening salsa class. No art-school for me, not now anyway, and more work for me, but at a more flexible pace and place.

The realisation of living a season at a time and the grasping of time, timing and the timely, comforting words from a friend that bring clarity and hope. Not to forget the loving and patient support from my love and family, I slowly and surely find myself getting better, the veil lifting, the light starting to shine, however tenuously at first. I still have the words in my head, first, become the artist... Acceptance bleeds colour slowly into my breath, inhale deeply, exhale- God is good.

2 comments:

shan said...

WOW. that is so beautiful! i really like this. shades of black and grey and white. zen is the way forward! :)))

Rei Salveron said...

thankee, sweet cuz. hope you had a good time in kyoto. i do so dig the zen thing too!