Thursday, February 05, 2009

WERK IT

Bunny

Gotta get my toosh in gear! I've been wishy washy about my school work for a while now, drifting in and out spells of domesticity, moaning about the boring studio project, trudging through snow to buy a rice cooker, learning to make rice, scheming to make bread at the lowest cost, and all together shunning the world of consumerism by means of some wicked money-saving devising. In effect, i've been neglecting my architecture.

No more! Today I will be motivated!

2 comments:

dobby said...

Ha...finally learning to cook rice. You can put into the rice whatever thinggy (like sausages, carrot, tomatoes, yam, ham, etc, & seasoning like pepper, a pinch of salt)you like to eat & have a one dish meal. yumm..

Rei Salveron said...

hmmmm. i like cooking my rice pure... and i have yet to find some jasmine rice. yam sounds promising, and sausages too!

oh yeah and i found some chestnuts at the jap mart! roasted golden chestnuts. very nice. hehe.