Thursday, February 04, 2010

Krabi and the Blur

From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


From Krabi 2010


Mostly a trip of eating tons of pad thai, getting sun-burnt, being mosquito bait, and getting strangely invigorated by swimming long distances around and into some pretty sublime sea-caves.

By some strange virtue of a defect completely on the part of my poor camera skills, I have come to really like blurred subjects in my pictures, or blurred images. I think this penchant for blurred photographs came about from the mix of early noughties new york art exhibits and bad overtly feely architecture school montages.

However, if you want some idea of the beauty of the natural limestone beach landscapes in Krabi albeit through some grossly unthinking bad photography of mine, I've provided a link to my photo album below. It was a fun trip! ^_^

album link