Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Itching

M before spain

I've concluded that I'm the kinda person to do a million and one things at the same time. After i've graduated, i've been plunging myself in various little projects that pay me in nothing but fun and happiness.

Above is a painting (an experiment of sorts) i did the day before i left for Spain in 2007. It reminds me of that year out where i spent time in the woody attic extravagantly indulging in what i like doing best. I am itching to paint. but wait, what's this? I have a shirt in my head that's dying to be made. oooh. and what's this other thing? what? Oh. tons of photographs and a mini micro venture waiting to be fufilled.

Busy busy me.

2 comments:

dobby said...

Done in 2007 ? I don't remember seeing this. Looks nice here. Is it a big or small piece?

Rei Salveron said...

heh. i think most of my work looks better digital, with the backlight of a monitor. ^^!!

i think it's 3 feet by 3 feet, for the office of Mustafa.