Friday, August 16, 2013

Restart

Hello again!

No, I have not abandoned you, dear little blog. 3 years have passed and I have recently remembered that once upon a time, I used to blog here. I guess the big event that started my absence was getting married. And thereafter, life kinda took its own hold on me and I lost touch with my virtual space.

What complete and utter bliss I've been in though! I doubt I have ever been happier. Nobody told me that marrying the guy you've been with for 6 years could make so much of a difference. And the fun part is, it just keeps getting better.

So here I am again. Not that I have been any less happy, but perhaps less smug about it. (Wow, look at me boasting but who cares!) Here's to hoping I can keep this up and my little artistic endeavours.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!
I've been undertaking a similar blogging break (although not as complete as yours), only posting very rarely apart from pre-scheduled posts. I find it interesting how, after a while, we often revisit these old projects.
Anyway, enough rambling. I wish you all the best combining your blogging with your new life.

Unknown said...

this is beautiful picture.thank you so much for sharing.please follow this link
Yahoo help uk

Unknown said...

I can keep this up and my little artistic endeavours. Проститутки Днепропетровска минет в машине. I wish you all the best combining your blogging with your new life.

UplayOnline said...

I wish you all the best combining your blogging with your new life.



goldenslot

gclub online