Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ducky Flies Home

Ducky

Homebound the day after tomorrow, I'll be spending christmas in a plane, toasting champagne. What a semester. Here's hoping things get easier with the new year. I must say, New York has been such a b****. One always struggles to find beauty in the harshness, pushes you to keep searching. Well enough of that for now. I have the comforts of home, wonderful sunshine, glad faces of family AND the time to enjoy it for 3 weeks. The happier girl is me. ^_~

3 comments:

xaethos said...

I'll miss ducky...

I love the photo. Definitely fall into the magical realism category. :P

dobby said...

Ducky Dau...roo Sounds good isn't it? The roost is ready-will be cleaned up; fresh bedlinen. your presence will warm the cockles of my heart..Welcome home..

Anonymous said...

Heard you're back home. Enjoy it for me - and then just 3 more half-years left. It's not so bad when you look at it like that, no? xxxx